Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the notification for the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary Posts. Eligible candidates can apply from 06-06-2022 to 06-07-2022.
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary|
|Pay Scale||Level-2 (19900-63200)|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Qualification||Graduation from a recognized university or institution.|
Application Fee:- Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) for General Category and Rs.400/-(Rupees Four Hundred only) for SC, ST, PWD & EWS Categories. Fees can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are required to apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- The candidate can take a printout of the application submitted and the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and Document Verification
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- An incomplete application will not be accepted
- The candidates should be the domicile of the UT of Jammu and Kashmir.
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the Written Test/ document verification.
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications:- 06-06-2022
Last Date for submission of online applications:- 06-07-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs||Click to View|