Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector Posts. Eligible candidates can apply from 10-11-2021 to 10-12-2021.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|800||A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.|
Age Limit:- 18 – 28 years
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category are required to pay an application fee of Rs.400 and Rs.550 for other categories. Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit, or Debit cards.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are required to apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the online application form.
- The candidate can take a printout of the application submitted and the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination, Physical Standard Test, Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and Document Verification
Place of Posting:- Jammu and Kashmir
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- An incomplete application will not be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the Written Test/ Physical Standard Test/Physical Endurance Test and document verification.
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications:- 10-11-2021
Last Date for submission of online applications:- 10-12-2021
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Graduation Based Govt Jobs||Click to View|