Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the notification for the recruitment of District/ Divisional/ UT Cadre posts of various Indenting Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services. Eligible candidates can apply from 09-10-2021 to 09-11-2021 (Date Extended – 17-11-2021).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)|
Level 6 (35400- 112400)
|163||03 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized Institute/ Indian University, Degree in Civil Engineering.|
|Horticulture Technician Grade-IV |
|198||10+2 with 01-year Basic Horticulture Training Passed from recognized Institute.|
|03||Academic:- Graduate from recognized University having a minimum speed of 65 words per minute in shorthand and 35 words per minute in typing.|
|20||Academic:- Graduate from recognized University having a minimum speed of 35 words per minute in typing.|
Level 6 (35400-112400)
|17||a) Academic:- Graduate in Natural Science from a recognized University.|
b) Technical:-Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture (PGDS) from CSB
|23||B.Sc in Natural Science|
|23||a) Academic:- Graduate with Science.|
b) Technical:- Junior Sericulture Course (JSC)
|15||a) Academic:- Minimum Matric and Maximum 10 +2.|
b) Technical:- Having a Valid HGV /PSV endorsed Driving License.
Upper Age Limit:- 40 years
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.350 through Net Banking, Credit, or Debit cards.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and/ or Skill Test/ Driving Test and Document Verification
Place of Posting:- Jammu and Kashmir
- The fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test/ document verification.
- The candidate should take a printout of the application form and submit the same at the time of Documents Verification.
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications:- 09-10-2021
Last Date for submission of online applications:- 09-11-2021 (Date Extended – 17-11-2021)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|