Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers. Eligible candidates can apply before 19-08-2023.
|MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-ll of the 3rd Scheduled (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in part-ll of the 3rd Scheduled should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
Age Limit:- Upper age limit is 43 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.52,700 – 1,66,700/-
Application Fee:- Application fee according to categories is given below:-
The candidate will be required to deposit the requisite fee online mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the Official Website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date of Online Application Submission:- 19-08-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Click to Apply
|SPSC Govt. Jobs
|Click to View