High Court of Karnataka has released the notification of the recruitment for Group-D posts of Peon, Watchman, Sweeper, and Peon (House Keeping) under Kalyana Karnataka (Local Cadre). Interested candidates can apply before 17-09-2022.
Peon, Watchman, Sweeper, and Peon (House Keeping) under the Kalyana Karnataka (Local Cadre)
|21||The candidate must have passed the Tenth (10th) Standard or equivalent examination.|
Age Limit:- 35 years in the case of a person belonging to General Merit. 38 years in the case of persons belonging to Category of Other Backward Classes and 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Category-I of other Backward Classes.
Pay Scale:- Rs.19,900 – 63,200/- (Level–2) with admissible allowances as per the High Court of Karnataka Revised Pay Rules 2018
Application Fee:- The candidates belonging to General Merit and other Backward classes shall pay an Application Fee of Rs.200/-. Further, the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Category–I and Persons with benchmark disabilities shall pay an Application Fee of Rs.100/-
How to Apply:-
- The candidate shall submit his/her application online on the High Court of Karnataka website
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Interview
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Submission:- 17-09-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Karnataka Govt. Jobs||Click to View|