The High Court of Karnataka has released the notification for the recruitment to the posts of Civil Judges. Eligible candidates can apply before 23-05-2022.
(Include Backlog Posts)
|Must be a holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
Pay Scale:- Rs.27700-44770/-
Age Limit:- Candidate must complete 35 years of age in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe and 35 years of age in the case of others.
|Preliminary Examination Fees
|(i) Rs.500/- for Candidates belonging to General Merit and Other Backward Classes
(ii) Rs.250/- for Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category- I
|Main Written Examination Fees
|(i)Rs.1000/- for Candidate belonging to General Merit and Category –II(A)/ II(B)/ III(A)/III(B)
(ii)Rs.500/- for Candidates belonging to scheduled caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Category -I
How To Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Examination/ Main Written Examination/ Viva-Voce/ Computer Test
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Applications sent in any other mode except online will not be considered.
- Candidates shall appear for the Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, and Viva-Voce at their own cost.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 23-05-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Karnataka Govt. Jobs
|Click to View