Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC), Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Trainees. Eligible candidates can apply before 14-03-2022.
|Post Name and Stipend||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees|
|75||A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees|
|20||(i) A Diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government/ by a University/ by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma.|
(ii) Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/ she may hold a diploma in Engg./ Technology.
|ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|25||(i) A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.|
(ii) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (i) above.
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees (General Stream)|
|30||A degree granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament/ Educational Institutes established by a State Government/ by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government|
Age Limit:- 18 – 27 years
How to Apply:-
- Applications are to be submitted online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining GTRE, Bengaluru.
Selection Procedure:- Academic Merit/ Written Test/ Interview
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate for both doses is mandatory.
- Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
Last date of submission of online application forms:- 14th March 2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Defence Govt Jobs||Click to View|