High Court of Madras has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of District Judges. Eligible candidates can apply before 31-07-2023.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.51,550-63,070/- per month plus allowances
|50||(i) Must possess a Degree in Law from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and got enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State. Must be practicing on the date of Notification as an advocate and must have so practiced for a period of not less than seven years as on such date.|
(ii) Must be having not less than seven years of experience as an Advocate and/or Assistant Public Prosecutor on the date of this notification
Age Limit:- Between 35 to 60 years
Examination Fees:- Rs.2000/-. Total Fee exemption for All Women candidates, Persons with Disabilities, and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST).
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, and Viva-voce
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 31-07-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Law and Judicial Govt. Jobs||Click to View|