Madras High Court (MHC) has released the notification for the recruitment of President and Member Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 29-12-2021.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria|
|President||30||The Candidate is, or has been, or is qualified to be a District Judge.|
|Member||55||The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and is a person of ability, integrity, and standing, and having special knowledge and professional experience of not less than fifteen years in consumer affairs, law, public affairs, administration, economics, commerce, industry, finance, management, engineering, technology, public health or medicine.|
Pay Scale:- As per Rule 3 of the Tamil Nadu Consumer Protection
Age Limit:- 35 years
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.1000 through Challan at any branch of Indian Bank.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and Viva-voce
- The candidate must necessarily know to read, write and speak Tamil.
- No TA/ DA/ Accommodation/ Conveyance will be provided to the Candidates.
Last date for submission of online application:- 29-12-2021
Last date for remittance of the fee through Bank:- 31-12-2021
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Chennai Govt Jobs||Click to View|