High Court of Madras has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Research Law Assistants. Eligible candidates can apply before 08-12-2023.
|Post Name and Pay Scale
|Research Law Assistants
Rs.30,000/- per month
|(i) The Candidate should be a Graduate in Law from a recognized University in the Indian Union and should be recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as an Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
(ii) Only candidates who have passed all their Examinations within the duration of their Course are eligible to apply.
Age Limit:- Candidate should not have attained the age of 30 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can submit duly filled-in applications through Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due and superscribed on the envelope as “Application for the post of Research Law Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges”, and addressed to The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104, on or before 08-12-2023.
- The filled-in Application Form (Soft copy) should also be sent through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 08-12-2023.
Selection Procedure:- Viva-voce Test
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the viva voce test.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 08-12-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Law and Judicial Govt. Jobs
|Click to View