Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee (JMOT) posts for a period of one year. Eligible candidates can apply from 14-09-2021 to 14-10-2021.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee|
Rs. 22,700 to 72,000/-
|200||HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General and SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.|
Age Limit:- 18 – 32 years
|Unreserved/ SEBC Category||Rs.500|
Candidates shall be required to make the payment of the fee while filling up an online application through online mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- The candidate has to retain the printout/ hard copy of the online application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test and Career Marking.
Place of Posting:- Odisha
- No other allowances or benefits would be admissible.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded in any case.
Opening Date of online submission of Application:- 14-09-2021
Closing Date of online submission of Application:- 14-10-2021
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Other Odisha Govt Jobs||Click to View|
Official Source – Official Website