Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of an Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts in Class-II of Group-B. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28-01-2022 to 28-02-2022 (11:59 P.M).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer|
Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP-4600
|123||Candidates have possessed a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture from a recognized university or institution.|
Age Limit:- Minimum – 21 years and Maximum – 38 years
Examination Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500 through debit card/ credit card/ net banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the payments page/ gateway of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates must apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination, Document Verification, and Interview
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- The written exam shall be held at Cuttack.
- SC/ ST of Odisha/ PwD is exempted from the application fee.
Online registration/ re-registration and online payment of application fee:- 28-01-2022 to 28-02-2022 (11:59 P.M)
Submission of Online registered Applications:- 28-01-2022 to 07-03-2022 (11:59 P.M)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Adevrtisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Odisha Govt Jobs||Click to View|