Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Medical Officers in Group A (Junior Branch). Interested candidates can apply from 18-08-2023 to 18-09-2023.
|7276||(i) Candidate must have possessed an M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.|
(ii) Candidate must have possessed a valid Registration Certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961 (O.A. 18 of 1961): Provided that, if a candidate outside the State of Odisha has not registered his name under the Odisha Council of Medical Registration established under Section 3 of the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961, he shall get himself registered as per the provisions of the said Act before issue of the appointment order.
(iii) Candidate must have possessed the required Conversion Certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of the candidate has Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
Age Limit:- Between 21 to 38 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.56,100/- in Level 12, Cell 1 of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules 2017 with usual dearness allowance and other allowances.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can apply through the Official Website from 18-08-2023 to 18-09-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and Merit
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. rules.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Date of Application Submission:- 18-08-2023 to 18-09-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|