Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Horticulture Officers (Class II). Interested candidates can apply from 15-11-2023 to 15-12-2023.
|Assistant Horticulture Officers
|A candidate must possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture from any of the recognized universities or Institutions.
Age Limit:- Between 21 to 38 years and upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300-34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- in Level 10 of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules 2017 with usual dearness allowance and other allowances.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can apply through the Official Website from 15-11-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Interview
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. rules.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Date of Application Submission:- 15-11-2023 to 15-12-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|SPSC Govt. Jobs
|Click to View