Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment to the posts of Traffic Constables (Initial Appointee) under State Transport Authority, Commerce & Transport (Transport) Department, Govt. of Odisha. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 03-04-2022.
|Post Name & Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.13, 300/- per month
|56||The candidate to be eligible to apply for the post must have passed + 2 Examination or equivalent examination conducted by Recognised Board/ University/ Institution. And|
He/ She must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or have passed High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject/ medium of examination in the non-Language subject, or have passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class VII or above or have passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
Age Limit:- 21-38 years
Application Fee:- The candidates other than SC/ ST/ PwD (having Permanent Disability) category have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200/-. The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card/ other available payment methods linked with the online application form.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination (Objective/ MCQ Type), Physical Standard Measurement & Physical Test and Certificate Verification
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The appointment will be on a contract basis.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- An incomplete application will not be accepted.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read & write Odia.
- Candidates have to produce original documents at the time of certificate verification.
Last Date of Online Registration:- 03-04-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 12-04-2022
Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee:- 03-04-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Odisha Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|SSC Govt Jobs||Click to View|