Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Sub Inspectors of Excise. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10-01-2024 to 09-02-2024.
|(i) The candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or such other Educational qualification as may be considered equivalent thereto; and
(ii) The candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act’ 1956 ?? ? Foreign University approved by the Central Govt.
(iii) Must be able to read, write, and speak Odia.
Provided that, in case of candidates who joined approved military services must have passed the Intermediate Examination from any recognized University which shall be sufficient.
Age Limit:- The age limit should be between 21 – 32 years and Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale:- Level 08 of ORSP, 2017
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official Link given below from 10-01-2024.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the filled online application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination, Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test, Certificate Verification, and Interview
- No fees are payable for the posts.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the rules.
- Canvassing in any application form will disqualify a candidate.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online., No offline forms would be accepted.
Date for Submission of Online Application:- 10-01-2024 to 09-02-2024
Official Source – Official Website
|Click to Apply
|SSC Govt. Jobs
|Click to View