Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Drugs Inspector Group B. Interested candidates can apply from 15-09-2022 to 14-10-2022.
|A candidate must possess a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) or Doctor of Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized university established in India by Law.
Age Limit:- Between 21 to 38 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can apply through the Official Website of OPSC.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and Personality Test
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Submission:-14-10-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|SPSC Govt. Jobs
|Click to View