Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Non-Executive posts in different disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply from 18-01-2022 (02:00 PM) to 07-02-2022 (11:59 PM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Pay Level-8, Rs. 29,200 to 92,300
|27||Degree in Commerce from recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA.|
Pay Level-5, Rs. 21,700 to 69,100
|12||HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from a recognized institute with valid workman permits “A” certificate issued by the Competent Authority.|
HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from a recognized institute with minimum Lineman- MV (with Learner Permit for WorkmanHT) issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Odisha (ELBO).
Age Limit:- 18 – 32 years
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- + Bank charges through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card, Internet Banking & UPI through SBI MOPS. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PwD candidates and Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- The candidates are advised to keep a printout of their application form, after successful submission.
Selection Procedure:- Computer Based Test (CBT), Computer Proficiency Test and Document Verification
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification.
- Residents of the state of Odisha (candidates who are native to Odisha) only can apply for the above Non-Executive posts.
Starting date of Online Application Form:- 18-01-2022 (02:00 PM)
Closing Date of Online Application Form:- 07-02-2022 (11:59 PM)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Odisha Govt Jobs||Click to View|