Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the post of Junior Assistant. Interested candidates can apply from 28-07-2023 to 28-08-2023.
|(i) Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government. (ii) Candidate must have adequate knowledge in Basic Computer Skills.
Age Limit:- Between 21 to 38 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- in Level 04, Cell 1 of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules 2017 with usual dearness allowance and other allowances.
Examination Fee:- The examination fee for all categories of candidates has been exempted.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can apply through the Official Website from 28-07-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Practical Test
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. rules.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Date of Application Submission:- 28-07-2023 to 28-08-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|SPSC Govt. Jobs
|Click to View