Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment to the posts of Technical Assistant under Director of Textiles, Odisha, Bhubaneswar. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 07-04-2022 (Re-Open from 11-05-2022 to 19-05-2022).
|Post Name & Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.13, 300/- per month
|54||The candidate in order to be eligible for appearing in the selection examination for the post must have passed:|
(i) HSC or Matriculation with a certificate of completion of training in PMF/ Handloom weaving & dyeing from the institute of Handloom weaving & Design, Khordha, Odisha. and
(ii) Must have passed M.E. School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or have passed HSC Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a medium of examination in the non-language subject, or passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII and above, or passed a test in Odia in M.E. School standard conducted by Education Department.
Age Limit:- 20-38 years
Application Fee:- The candidates other than SC/ ST/ PwD category have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200/-. The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card/ UPI/ other available payment methods linked with the online application form.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Main Written Examination and Certificate Verification
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The appointment will be on a contract basis.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- An incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Candidates have to produce original documents at the time of certificate verification.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 19-05-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SSc Recruitment||Click to View|