Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released the notification of the recruitment of Radiographers. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21-09-2023 to 20-10-2023.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Radiographer||378||(i) Passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent and|
(ii) Passed Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) from any Government or any other private institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
(iii) If any candidate has obtained higher qualifications, like a Bachelor in Medical Radiation Technology (BMRT) or Master in Medical Radiation Technology (MRT), they shall also be eligible to apply provided they have obtained the basic qualification i.e., Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT).
(iv) A candidate must have registered his/her name in the Radiographers Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate as of the date of advertisement which shall be uploaded online.
(v) A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia
Age Limit:- 21 to 38 years and Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates
Pay Scale:- Rs.25,500 – 81,100/- Pay Matrix Level 7 (Cell 1)
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official link given below from 21-09-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Document Verification
- No examination fee is payable for the post.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 21-09-2023 to 20-10-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|