Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Director (Law) in Group-B. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26-11-2021 to 24-12-2021.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Director (Law)|
Rs.44900 in Level-10, Cell-1 pay matrix
|80||A candidate must have at least a second class Bachelor Degree in Law from any University and have knowledge in Computer Application on the date of application.|
Age Limit:- Minimum – 23 years and Maximum – 35 years
Examination Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500 through debit card/ credit card/ net banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the payments page/ gateway of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates must apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination, Skill Test, and Viva Voce Test
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- SC/ ST of Odisha/ PwD is exempted from the application fee.
- The written examination will be held at Cuttack/ Bhubaneswar.
- Certificates/ documents and print out/ hard copy of online application form to be produced for verification.
Online registration/ re-registration and online payment of application fee:- 26-11-2021 to 24-12-2021 (11:59 P.M)
Submission of Online registered Applications:- 26-11-2021 to 31-12-2021 (11:59 P.M)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Adevrtisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Odisha Govt Jobs||Click to View|