Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Post Graduate Teachers in various subjects. Interested candidates can apply before 02-03-2024.
|Post Graduate Teacher
|(i) Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate and have possessed two years of graduate Master’s Course or integrated six years Post Graduate Master’s Course from Regional College of Education recognized by the NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
(ii) Candidate must have a B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent to a B.Ed. from a recognized University.
(iii) A degree or Diploma in Computer Application is a desirable qualification subject to the production of the certificate in support of the above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution having affiliation with a recognized University.
Age Limit:- Between 21 to 38 years
Pay Scale:- Level 10, Cell 01 of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules 2017 with usual dearness allowance and other allowances.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can apply through the Official Website Link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Exam and Interview
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. rules.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date of Online Application Submission:- 02-03-2024
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|SPSC Govt. Jobs
|Click to View