Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineers (Electrical). Interested candidates can apply before 19-02-2024.
|Assistant Executive Engineer
|A candidate must hold a Degree in Electrical Engineering or an equivalent qualification from any University or Institution recognized by the Government or he/she must be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India in Electrical Engineering.
Age Limit:- Between 21 to 38 years
Pay Scale:- Level 12 of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules 2017 with usual dearness allowance and other allowances.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can apply through the Official Website Link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score and Interview
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. rules.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date of Online Application Submission:- 19-02-2024
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|SPSC Govt. Jobs
|Click to View