Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Mining Officers (Group A). Interested candidates can apply from 01-07-2023 to 31-07-2023.
|23||Candidates must have 2nd class degree in Mining Engineering from any recognized university in India.|
Age Limit:- Between 21 to 38 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.56,100/- in Level 12, Cell 1 of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules 2017 with usual dearness allowance and other allowances.
Examination Fee:- The examination fee for all categories of candidates has been exempted.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can apply through the Official Website from 01-07-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and Viva Voce Test
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. rules.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Date of Application Submission:- 01-07-2023 to 31-07-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|