Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Geologist in Class-II of Group-A (JB) Odisha Ground Water Geologist Service under the Department of Water Resource. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15-09-2021 to 22-10-2021 (11:59 P.M).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.56100 in level-12, Cell-1
|36||A candidate must hold at least a Second Class Master Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Earth Science from a recognized University.|
Age Limit:- 21 – 32 years
Examination Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500 through debit card/ credit card/ net banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the payments page/ gateway of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates must apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and Viva Voce Test
Place of Posting:- Odisha
- SC/ ST of Odisha/ PwD is exempted from the application fee.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- The written exam shall be held at Cuttack.
- Certificates/ documents and print out/ hard copy of online application form to be produced for verification.
Online registration/ re-registration and online payment of application fee:- 15-09-2021 to 22-10-2021 (11:59 P.M)
Submission of Online registered Applications:- 15-09-2021 to 29-10-2021 (11:59 P.M)
|Official Adevrtisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Other Odisha Govt Jobs||Click to View|
Official Source – Official Website