Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of a Post Graduate Teacher Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-12-2021 to 02-01-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Post Graduate Teacher|
Level-10, Cell-1 pay matrix
|335||(i) A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University and have two years Post Graduate Master’s Course or integrated six years Post Graduate Master’s Course from the Regional College of Education recognized by the NCERT in the concerned subject.|
(ii) A candidate has been B.Ed or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed from a recognized university provided that B.Ed qualification shall be the mandatory eligibility criteria for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in the subjects where B. Ed course is not offered.
Age Limit:- Minimum – 21 years and Maximum – 32 years
Examination Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.400 through debit card/ credit card/ net banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the payments page/ gateway of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates must apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply online can click here to fill the online application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Career Assessment and Personality test/ Interview
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- SC/ ST of Odisha/ PwD is exempted from the application fee.
Online registration/ re-registration and online payment of application fee:-18-12-2021 to 02-01-2022 (11:59 P.M)
Submission of Online registered Applications:- 18-12-2021 to 09-01-2022 (11:59 P.M)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Odisha Govt Jobs||Click to View|