Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Apprentices for its Odisha Projects in various trades. Interested candidates can apply before 31-07-2022.
|Trade and Stipend||Vacancies||Qualification|
|18||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical Engineering|
|10||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil Engineering|
|08||MBA (HR) / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (2 years full-time Course) or equivalent|
|Graduate (Computer Science)|
|01||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engg./ Information Technology|
|06||Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|04||Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering|
Age Limit:- Above 18
How to Apply:-
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may submit their applications online.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting/ Document Verification
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of submission:- 31-07-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt. Jobs||Click to View|