Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released the notification of the recruitment of Laboratory Technicians. Eligible candidates can apply online before 20-10-2023.
|(i) Passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent and
(ii) Passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from any Government or any other private institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
(iii) If any candidate has obtained higher qualifications, like a Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) or Master in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT), they shall also be eligible to apply provided they have obtained the basic qualification i.e., Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT).
(iv) A candidate must have registered his/her name in the Laboratory Technician Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate as of the date of advertisement which shall be uploaded online.
(v) A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia.
Age Limit:- 21 to 38 years and Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates
Pay Scale:- Rs.25,500 – 81,100/- Pay Matrix Level 7 (Cell 1)
Examination Fee:- No examination fee payable for the post
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Document Verification
- No examination fee is payable for the post.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 20-10-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Govt. Jobs of SSC
|Click to View