Orissa High Court has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Junior Stenographer in Group-C. Eligible candidates can apply before 12-08-2022 (11:59 PM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale
|(i) Bachelors in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 words per minute in Type Writing/ transcription on a computer.
(ii) Should have adequate knowledge of Computer Applications.
Age Limit:- 21 to 32 years
Examination Fee:- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500 only online by using a debit card/ credit card/ net banking system. SC/ ST and PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of the fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can go through the Official Website only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application and receipt of fees for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test, Computer Application Test, and Skill Test
- No TA/ DA will be paid.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Last date for receipt of Application:- 12-08-2022 (11:59 PM)
Official Source – Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Law and Judicial Jobs
|Click to View