Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Junior Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply from 22-12-2021 to 24-01-2022
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs. 13300 per month
|140||Candidates must have passed +3 in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or possess such other qualifications as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer Skills and must possess a requisite certificate of passing HSC or ME standard in Odia as a language subject.|
Age Limit:- 21-32 years
Application Fee:- The candidates other than SC/ST/PwD (having Permanent Disability) category have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200/-. The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card/ other available payment methods.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Exam, Main Written Examination, Computer Skill Test (CST)/ Document Verification
- The appointment will be on a contract basis.
- An incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Candidates have to produce original documents at the time of documents verification.
Date of Online Registration:- 22-12-2021
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 31-01-2022
Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee:- 24-01-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Odisha Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|SSC Govt Jobs||Click to View|