Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment to the posts of Sub-Inspector of Excise under Excise Commissioner. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 08-04-2022.
|Post Name & Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Sub-Inspector of Excise|
Rs.15000/- per month
|87||(i) The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University|
(ii) Must have passed M.E. School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or have passed HSC Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a medium of examination in the non-language subject, or passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII and above, or passed a test in Odia in M.E. School standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
Age Limit:- 21-38 years
Application Fee:- The candidates other than SC/ ST category have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200/-. The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card/ UPI/ other available payment methods linked with the online application form.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Written Exam, Physical Standard Measurement & Physical Test and Certificate Verification
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- An incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Candidates have to produce original documents at the time of certificate verification.
Last Date of Online Registration:- 08-04-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 22-04-2022
Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee:- 08-04-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Odisha Govt Jobs||Click to View|