Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant under Director of Fisheries. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 22-04-2022.
|Post Name & Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant|
Rs.13,100/- per month
|67||The candidate must have possessed +2 Vocational (Fisheries) from CHSE/ University and must know swimming well.|
Age Limit:- 21 – 38 years
Application Fee:- The candidates other than SC/ ST/ PwD category have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200/-. The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card/ UPI/ other available payment methods linked with the online application form.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can click here to apply online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and Certificate Verification
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- An incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Candidates have to produce original documents at the time of certificate verification.
Last Date of Online Registration:- 22-04-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 30-04-2022
Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee:- 22-04-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Odisha Govt Jobs||Click to View|