All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS) has released the notification for the recruitment of a Senior Resident (Non-Academic). Eligible candidates can apply from 24-02-2022 to 10-03-2022.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident||118||MD/ DNB/ MS|
Pay Scale:- Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level-11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other usual Allowances
Age Limit:- 45 years
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs.1500/-|
|SC and ST/ EWS Candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
Payment to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar while filling up the Online Application.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and Personal Interview
- Age relaxation will be as per GoI rules.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
Start Date for online application:- 24th February 2022
Last date of receipt of online application:- 10th March 2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Medical Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Odisha Govt Jobs||Click to View|