Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Statistical Officers. Eligible candidates can apply from 15-09-2023 to 14-10-2023.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Statistical Officer||72||(i) At least Second Class Master’s Degree in Economics. ог At least Second Class Master’s Degree in Statistics, or At least Second Class Master’s Degree in Mathematics with paper in Statistics, or at least second Class Master’s Degree in Commerce with Statistics, or at least second Class M.Sc (Agriculture) Statistics from a University established by law in India or Foreign qualifications recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government. and|
(ii) A Certificate (RS-CIT course conducted by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited) awarded by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota, or any other certificate awarded by a competent authority declared equivalent to the above certificate by the Department of Information, Technology and Communication in Government of Rajasthan.
(iii) Experience of handling official Statistics at least for one year in a Government Department or reputed commercial concern or University.
(iv) Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Age Limit:- Between 21 – 40 years and Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale:- Pay Matrix Level 12 with Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
Examination Fees:- Examination fees according to categories are given below in detail:-
|General (Unreserved) / Creamy Layer of Backward Classes / Creamy Layer of Most Backward Classes Candidates||Rs.600/-|
|Reserved Classes (SC / ST / Backward Classes) Candidates||Rs.400/-|
|Extremely Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) / Economically Weaker Section / Sahariya Area) / Divyangjan Candidates||Rs.400/-|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the Official Website from 15-09-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form and pay fees online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- MCQ Based on Competitive Examination
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Incomplete or wrongly filled applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 15-09-2023 to 14-10-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|