Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education Department). Eligible candidates can apply from 16-05-2022 to 14-06-2022 (12:00 hrs).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|School Lecturer||102||Second class post-graduate degree in the concerned subject having a minimum of 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri/ B.Ed degree. or Shastri or equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium and Second Class Acharya degree or equivalent Sanskrit medium examination in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri degree or equivalent.|
(ii) Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Age Limit:- 21 – 40 years
Pay Scale:- Pay Matrix level -12 (Grade Pay-4800/-)
|General, EWS and OBC/ EBC (CL) of Rajasthan||Rs.350|
|OBC / EBC (NCL) of Rajasthan||Rs.250|
|All Disable, SC/ ST of Rajasthan and whose family income is less than 2.50 lakh p.a||Rs.150|
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the online application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Competitive Examination and Document Verification
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Incomplete/ Late applications will not be accepted.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Starting date for Application Submission:- 16-05-2022
Last date for Application Submission:- 14-06-2022 (12:00 hrs).
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt Jobs||Click to View|