Rajasthan Police has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Constable (Sports Quota). Eligible candidates can apply before 28-02-2022.
|Pay Scale||Rs.14600 per month|
|Qualification||For District Police/ IB:-|
Passed secondary or 12th standard or equivalent examination from recognized school/ examination board
For RAC/ MBC Battalion Band:-
10th pass from recognized school/ examination board.
Senior Secondary or 12th passed with Physics and Mathematics/ Computer Science from a recognized Board
|Physical Standards:-||(i) Minimum Height – 168 cm (For Male) and 152 cm (For Female)|
(ii) Minimum Chest (Male) – 81 cms (Un-expanded) and 85 cms (Expanded)
(iii) Minimum Weight (Female) – 47.5 kg
Age Limit:- Candidates who wish to apply can check the category wise minimum and maximum age limits from the table below:-
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|OBC (creamy layer) and MBC of Rajasthan/ General category||Male and Female:- 01-01-2005||Male:- 02-01-1999|
|EWS/ SC/ ST/ Saharia Category/ OBC (non-creamy layer) and MBC of Rajasthan||Male and Female:- 01-01-2005||Male:- 02-01-1994|
|Ex-servicemen||Not Applicable||Male:- 02-01-1980|
|Candidates belonging to State Government Employee and dependents of police officers/employees who died while in service||Male and Female:- 01-01-2005||Male:- 02-01-1996|
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC (Creamy Layer)/ MBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs.500 whereas candidates belonging to other categories like EWS/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/SC/ ST/ Sahariya and General /OBC/ MBC category applicants whose annual family income is less than Rs 2.50 lakh have to pay Rs.400. The prescribed application fee must be paid through online mode only.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Evaluation of Sports Certificates, Physical Measurement and Trial
- Candidates must have practical knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of the culture of Rajasthan.
- Candidates must bring the originals and copies of the certificate at the time of PST.
- The application fee will not be refunded.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Incomplete application rejected.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 28-02-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Police Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Rajasthan Govt Jobs||Click to View|