Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply from 06-12-2021 to 25-12-2021 (12:00 midnight).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer|
Pay matrix level -11 (Grade Pay – 4200)
|21||(i) B.Sc (Agriculture) or B.Sc (Horticulture) Honours of a University established by Law in India.|
(ii) Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
Age Limit:- The minimum and maximum age limits required for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer are 18 years and 40 years respectively.
|General and OBC/ EBC (CL) of Rajasthan||Rs.350|
|OBC / EBC (NCL) and EWS of Rajasthan||Rs.250|
|All Disable, SC/ ST of Rajasthan and whose family income less than 2.50 lakh p.a||Rs.150|
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes of TSP Area and Applicants of Sahariya Tribal Caste of all Tehsils of Baran District||Rs.150|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Competitive Exam (Online/ Offline) and Document Verification
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- The examination fee once paid will not be refunded.
Starting date for Application Submission:- 06-12-2021
Last date for Application Submission:- 25-12-2021 (12:00 midnight)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Rajasthan Govt Jobs||Click to View|