Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentices. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 24-03-2022.
|Stipend||Rs.8000 per month|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate should have passed Diploma (Electrical) from a recognized university/ institution.|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can register themselves through the BOAT’s Portal (Board of Apprenticeship Training).
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to register.
- Registered candidates can appear for an Interview along with all original documents in the O/o Director (HR), Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited, V.C.V. Gabar Singh Urja Bhawan, Kanwali Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248001 on 24th March 2022.
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in-Interview
- Candidates are required to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
- The duration of apprenticeship training is one year.
Date, Time and Venue for Interview
Time:- 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Venue:- O/o Director (HR), Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited, V.C.V. Gabar Singh Urja Bhawan, Kanwali Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248001
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Uttarakhand Govt Jobs||Click to View|