All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur, has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Senior Resident (Non-Academic) posts. Interested candidates can apply before 29-09-2023.
|98||(i) A Postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD/ MS/ DNB /Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University /Institute.|
(ii) For the School of Public Health, A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/ DNB in Community Medicine/ PSM from a recognized University /Institute.
(iii) A Postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MDS in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 45 years. Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale:- Rs.67,700/- per month plus usual allowances including NPA
Application Fee:- Rs.1000/- for General/ OBC candidates and SC/ ST/ PWD Category/ Women candidates are exempted from application fees. Candidates can pay the fee through NEFT on Account No. 936320110000024 of the Bank of India.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the Official link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Written Test/ Interview
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last date for Application:- 29-09-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Download Now|
|Medical Govt. Jobs||Click to View|