All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur, has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) posts. Interested candidates can apply before 31-01-2024.
|(i) The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
(ii) Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 03 (three) years before the start date of Junior Residency i.e. as on the date of application will be preferred.
(iii) DMC /MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining if selected.
(iv) Those who had joined Junior Residency anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorized absence or any other disciplinary/ ground will be ineligible to be considered for JR post even if they otherwise qualify
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 30 years. Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale:- Rs.56,100/- per month plus usual allowances including NPA
Application Fee:- Rs.1000/- for General/ OBC candidates and SC/ ST/ PWD Category/ Women candidates/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from application fees. Candidates can pay the fee through NEFT on Account No. 936320110000024 of the Bank of India.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the Official link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit and Interview
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date for Online Application:- 31-01-2024
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Medical Govt. Jobs
|Click to View