Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Rigger Trainees. Eligible candidates can apply before 14-07-2023.
|Post Name and Stipend||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Rigger Trainee||30||(i) Pass in 8th Standard|
(ii) Graduates or Diploma holders or persons having such other higher qualifications are not eligible
Age Limit:- The applicant’s age should be a minimum of 18 years and shall not exceed 20 years as of the last date of the online application
Stipend:- Rs.6,000 – 7,000/-
Application Fee:- Application fee of Rs.600/- should be remitted using the online payment options (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ Wallets/ UPI, etc) before 14th July 2023. No other mode of payment shall be accepted. Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) need not pay the application fee. They are exempted from payment of the application fees.
How to Apply:-
- Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria should go through the official website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Objective Type Online Test and Physical Test
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date of Online Application:- 14-07-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt. Jobs||Click to View|