Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice. Eligible candidates can apply before 09-03-2022.
|Post Name and Stipend||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.12000 per month
|67||(i) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.|
(ii) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
(iii) Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Rs.10200 per month
|69||(i) A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.|
(ii) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
(iii) A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age Limit:- Born on or before 23.02.2004
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS through the official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to register.
- After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply online through the NATS portal against seats notified by CSL (ID No./Registration Number of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is SKLERC000007).
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Document Verification
- There is no application fee.
- Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered.
- No travel expenses are admissible during the apprenticeship training period.
Last Date of Online Application:- 09-03-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|