Kerala Public Service Commission has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Laboratory Technician Gr. II. Interested candidates can apply before 19-07-2023 up to 12 midnight.
|10||(i) A pass in Pre-Degree or equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks or a ‘B’ Grade in Science subjects. Relaxation of 10% marks will be allowed to those belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes who come under the purview of G.O (P) 208/66/PD dated 21.05.1966 and subsequent orders/ amendments.|
(ii) S.S.L.C or equivalent for Ex-servicemen who have passed the Class I Blood Transfusion Assistant Test and have put in not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces.
(iii) A pass in a one-year Medical Laboratory Technician’s Training Course conducted by the Medical Colleges in Kerala or by the Public Health Laboratory, Thiruvananthapuram, or any qualification equivalent thereto.
Age Limit:- Between 18 to 41 Years
Pay Scale:- Rs.35,600 – Rs.75,400/-
Application fee:- No application fee is required.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the official website given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written/ OMR/ Online Test
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Online Application Submission:- 19-07-2023 up to 12 midnight
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|