Kerala Public Service Commission has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Assistant and Cashier. Interested candidates can apply before 19-07-2023 up to 12 midnight.
|Assistant and Cashiers||11||(i) A Degree in Commerce or Master’s Degree in Arts from a recognized University with Cooperation as a special subject. OR|
(ii) BA/ B.Sc/ B Com Degree (3 Years) of a recognized University (after a regular course of study) and HDC of State Co-operative Union of Kerala or HDC/ HDCM of the National Council for Co-operative Training or successful completion of the subordinate (Junior) Personnel Cooperative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation)
(iii) Diploma in Rural Services with cooperation as an optional subject.
(iv) B.Sc (Co-operation and Banking) from a UGC recognized University/National Institutes established by the Central Government or Institutions established by the Government of Kerala.
Age Limit:- Between 18 to 50 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.18,000 – Rs.41,500/-
Application fee:- No application fee is required.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the official website given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written/ OMR/ Online Test
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Online Application Submission:- 19-07-2023 up to 12 midnight
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|