Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply before 08-06-2022, Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Vacancies||72 (08 for Departmental Candidates Only)|
|Age Limit||19 to 40 years (Upper Age limit is not applicable to Departmental candidates)|
|Qualification||1. B.Sc. Degree in Engineering Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical of the Kerala University. OR|
B.E. Degree in (Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical) of the Madras University or any other qualifications recognized as equivalent thereto. OR
2. (a) Associate Membership Diploma of the Institution of Engineers, India, in Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering or any other diploma recognized as equivalent thereto. OR
(b) Pass Section A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers, India, in Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible Candidates can go through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written/ OMR/ Online Test
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- No application fee is required.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 08-06-2022 up to 12:00 Midnight.
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|