Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Purchase Officer and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 18-05-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|01||1) S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification.|
2) National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with three years of experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate.
|Radiographer Gr-II / X-Ray Technician Gr. II|
Rs.35,600 – 75,400/-
|01||Pass in Plus 2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR its equivalent qualification.|
Radiological Assistant Course conducted by Medical Colleges or equivalent qualifications recognized by the Govt. of Kerala.
Rs.27,900 – 63,700/-
|01||S.S.L.C. or its equivalent|
|01||1) Pass in Standard X|
2) Proficiency in Leatherwork.
|Junior Time Keeper|
|02||1) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. (Recognized by UGC or any agency)|
2) One year of experience in Time Keeping Functions such as maintenance of leave and attendance records etc in a reputed company.
|01||1) Degree in Electrical Engineering recognized by any university in Kerala|
2) 3 Years of experience in implementing the Electrical works of projects
|Lower Division Clerk / Accountant|
Rs. 19000 – 43600 /-
|Anticipatory||SSLC or any other equivalent qualification|
|05||Pass in standard VIII|
Must have 3 (three) years of regular service in any cadre
|Program Cum Operator|
|01||1) Degree with PGDCA or its equivalent qualification recognized by any University In Kerala|
2) Minimum One Year of experience in basic programming operations.
|01||Degree with EPABX certificate/One year experience in EPABX Operation.|
|Higher School Teacher (Hindi)|
|27||A Degree in Hindi is conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala.|
|Assistant Professor in Mathematics|
The scale of Pay UGC
|02||1) Master’s Degree in Mathematics with at least 50% marks or its equivalent and a good academic record.|
2) Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the subject concerned specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the State Government on this behalf. When qualification is equal preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge of Malayalam.
|Assistant Director (Biology)|
|01||1) Post Graduate Degree in Botany/ Zoology with not less than 50% marks from a recognised University|
2) Five years of Research Analytical experience in the field of Botany/ Zoology from a recognised Institution.
|01||1) Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification.|
2) National Trade Certificate in appropriate trade with 3 years experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate
|01||1) Should have passed IXth Standard|
2) Should know cycling
|Lower Division Clerk / Assistant|
Pay As prescribed by the concerned company
|02||Must possess a BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com degree from a recognized University or its equivalent|
|Last Grade Servants|
|06||Should have passed Standard VII and should not have acquired any Degree.|
|Assistant Professor (Architecture)|
Pay AICTE Scale
|01||Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree in Architecture with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters degree.|
Pay as per UGC Norms
|01||1) DM (Medical Gastroenterology) /DNB (Medical Gastroenterology).|
2) Three years of Physical Teaching Experience or such other teaching experience as prescribed by the Medical Council of India
3) Permanent Registration under State Medical Council (Travancore – Cochin Medical Council)
|Assistant Professor in Orthodontics|
Pay as per UGC norms
|01||1) Post Graduate Degree (MDS) in Orthodontics from a Recognised University approved by the Dental Council of India. State Dental Council Permanent Registration.|
2) Three Years of Teaching Experience.
|Assistant Professor in Community Dentistry|
Pay as per UGC Norms
|01||1) Post Graduate Degree (MDS) in Community Dentistry from a Recognised University approved by the Dental Council of India.|
2) State Dental Council Permanent Registration And Three Years of Teaching Experience.
|Assistant Professor in Anaesthesiology|
Pay as per UGC Norms
|01||1) Medical Post Graduate Degree such as MD /MS from a recognized University or DNB in the concerned discipline.|
2) Three years of Teaching Experience or such other teaching experience as prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
3) Permanent Registration under State Medical Council (Travancore Cochin Medical Council).
|01||First or Second Class M.Sc degree in Analytical Chemistry and One year’s experience in a Laboratory recognized by Government in Chemical Analysis or testing of Indigenous Medicine.|
|Non-Vocational Teacher (Junior) Mathematics|
|03||Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics with not less than 45% marks awarded by any of the Universities in Kerala or an equivalent qualification.|
|01||S.S.L.C or equivalent|
|Junior Lab Assistant|
|01||Pass in Pre-Degree/Plus Two Course or Equivalent Examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects/ VHSE (MLT)|
|01||1) Not less than 3 years service in the Armed forces viz. Army/ Navy/ Air Force|
2) Knowledge of Cycling.
3) Must possess a Valid License in driving light Motor Vehicles.
|Higher School Teacher|
|27|| A Degree in Arabic or a degree with Arabic as one of the optional|
subjects under pattern II of Part III and B.Ed/ B.T/ L.T conferred or
recognised by the Universities in Kerala.
|Part-Time High School Teacher Urdu|
|02||A Degree in Urdu and B.Ed/B.T/L.T conferred or recognized by the universities in Kerala.|
|03||1) Literacy in Malayalam or Tamil or Kannada.|
2) Must possess a Current Motor Driving Licence with an endorsement for driving a Heavy-Duty Vehicle and Motor Cycle and must have three years of experience in driving Heavy Duty vehicles either Military or Civil. Driving Licence issued after 16.01.1979 must-have endorsement both for heavy Goods and heavy passenger Vehicles and applications with only one endorsement will be summarily rejected (Vide amendment No. 47/78 to the Motor Vehicles Act.
|Store/ Purchase Officer|
|01||1) Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management|
2) 3 (Three) years experience in Stores/Purchase from a reputed organisation.
|Lecturer in Mridangam|
|01||I or II Class Masters Degree in Mridangam or its equivalent from any Statutory University/ University and Deemed Universities recognized by the UGC.|
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who wish to apply for the above-mentioned posts can check the post wise age limit from the table given below:-
|Assistant Professor, Scientific Assistant||20-49 years|
|Junior Instructor||19 – 44 years|
|Lecturer in Mridangam||22-36 years|
|High School Teacher||18 – 45 years|
|Security Guard||18 – 49 years|
|Junior Lab Assistant||18 – 39 years|
|Store / Purchase Officer||18 – 50 years|
|Cobbler, Radiographer, Junior Time Keeper, Cashier||18 – 36 years|
|Instrument Mechanic, Attender, Lower Division Clerk, Last Grade Servants, Attender||18 – 41 years|
|Assistant Professor||21 – 49 years|
|Farm Worker, Program Cum Operator||18 – 40 years|
|Driver||21 – 44 years|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written/ OMR/ Online Test
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- No application fee is required.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 18-05-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Kerala Govt Jobs||Click to View|