Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) in the subject of Mathematics. Interested candidates can apply before 18-07-2023.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Post Graduate Teachers|
Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/-
|250||(i) M.A./ M.Sc. Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the Graduation level with at least 50% marks and a B’Ed’ from a recognized university;|
(ii) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/ B.A./ M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects; AND
(iii) Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) / School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET).
(iv) Consistent good academic record.
Age Limit:- The age limit should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years
Application Fee:- Application fees according to categories are given below in detail:-
|For Male candidates of the General category including Dependent Son of-Serviceman of Haryana/ For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States||Rs.1000/-|
|For all Female candidates of the General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only/ For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States/ For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM categories of Haryana only/ Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||Rs.250/-|
|For all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disabilities) of Haryana only||NIL|
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are required to apply online on the Official website of HPSC.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Screening Test, Subject Knowledge Test, Interview/ Viva Voce
- Age relaxation will be given according to the rules.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 18-07-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Teaching Govt. Jobs||Click to View|