NBCC (India) Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of Dy General Manager (Civil) on a regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply before 05-05-2022 up to 17:00 hrs.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Dy General Manager (Civil)
|25||(i) Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/ Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
(ii) Total 09 years of relevant experience in the field of PMC/ EPC/ Real Estate/ Infrastructure.
(iii) The candidate should presently work on a regular basis for a minimum period of 2 years in one step below the post (E-3) in the scale of pay of Rs. 60,000-1,80,000 (IDA) or Level 11 Rs 6,7700-2,08,700/- (CDA), if working in PSU / Government or otherwise drawing minimum annual CTC of Rs. 18 Lakhs for the last two years, if working in Private Sector Company/ Banks.
(iv) The candidate should have relevant experience in construction-related activities
Upper Age Limit:- 41 years
Application Fee:- Applicants/ Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.1000 through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates are required to retain a copy of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Personal Interview
Place of Posting:- Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad including its subsidiaries & JV companies as per the discretion/ requirement of the Company.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- All original certificates/documents are to be produced at the time of verification of documents.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 05-05-2022 up to 17:00 hrs
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|