NBCC (India) Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical) and Dy General Manager (Civil) on a regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply before 14-04-2022 up to 17:00 hrs.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)|
Rs.27270 per month
|60||Three years full-time Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/ University with 60% aggregate marks.|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
Rs.27270 per month
|Dy General Manager (Civil)|
|01||full-time Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/ University with 60% aggregate marks.|
(ii) Total of 09 years of relevant experience in the field of PMC/ EPC/ Real Estate/Infrastructure. Should be presently working on a regular basis for a minimum period of 2 years experience in one step below the post (E-3) in the scale of pay of Rs. 60,000-1,80,000 (IDA) or Level 11 Rs 6,7700-2,08,700/- (CDA), if working in PSU / Government or otherwise drawing minimum annual CTC of Rs. 18 Lakhs for the last two years, if working in Private Sector Company/Banks.
(iii) The candidate should have relevant experience in construction-related activities i.e execution/supervision of construction works involving earthwork, piling, road works, underground piping, building works, RCC works, like deep foundations, the foundation of structures for heavy equipment, structural steelworks for industrial buildings, technological structure and large value civil engineering projects etc.
(i) Junior Engineer – 28 years
(ii) Dy General Manager (Civil) – 46 years
Application Fee:- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500 (For Junior Engineer) through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates are required to retain a copy of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Personal Interview or Written Test
Place of Posting:- Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad including its subsidiaries & JV companies as per the discretion/requirement of the Company.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- All original certificates/documents are to be produced at the time of verification of documents.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 14-04-2022 up to 17:00 hrs
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply|| Junior Engineer – Click to Apply|
Dy General Manager – Click to Apply
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|